Best app for p3 pro

Reaction score
As the title says what's the best app to use??? Had a p3 standard that suffered a fly away last year, I later found out it was due to a bug in something. Don't want to have that happen to this one. I using the DJI go app now

Had the same thing happen with a standard myself, it changed the home point mid flight and decided it was out of range in beginner mode fortunately I found it in a friends garden 1.2Km away. I now have a P3P with DJI go and Litchi, both work as well as expected. I am going to avoid doing ANY software or firmware updates until I get a problem. If it ain't broke don't mend it.

Had the same thing happen with a standard myself, it changed the home point mid flight and decided it was out of range in beginner mode fortunately I found it in a friends garden 1.2Km away. I now have a P3P with DJI go and Litchi, both work as well as expected. I am going to avoid doing ANY software or firmware updates until I get a problem. If it ain't broke don't mend it.
How and where do I get litchi

Google Play store £19 UK probably about the same in $. you can get it for IOS also, it has a few more feature than GO.

How and where do I get litchi
It's an app that you can purchase in either android or IOS version. Check it out here Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire.
Do yourself a big favor and thoroughly read the manual before flying litchi. It works great, but not understanding how various features work can cause you problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers