Best accessories

Inspire Tablet Mount - (Need to Drill one hole) My tablet doesnt flop all over the place like on the mount provided.
Link: DJI Mobile Device Holder for Inspire 1 Transmitter CP.BX.000054

-Backpack or Hard Case (I got a cheap backpack for like 35 bucks on ebay. Had to cut some foam for the different size remote, very easy. If I decide to go on vacation I'll probably end up getting a hard case)
backpack link: FPV Delux Case Backpack Bag For DJI Phantom Drone Quadcopter 3 Pro
hardcase link: 22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case Pelican Equivalent - Deep

-Upgraded Antenna if you want to go past a kilometer. I personally dont need to.
FPVLR - Long Range kit for P3Standard - FPVLR
DBS MODS- Phantom 3 Standard solution | DBS Mods

-Lens Filter (Neutral Density filter or Polarizer filters) You need to get the slip on ones. I got these since they only weigh .7 grams and theyre cheap.
Link: 2X - DJI Phantom 3 Neutral Density filter Kit ND - Press Fit - No Tools Needed

-Extra Batteries!!!
-16GB or 32GB SD Card
-Neck Strap

-And i need to upgrade my laptop lol, I can barely edit 2.7K videos without it overheating and shutting off.

Last edited:
Where can I find one?
Got one from Amazon and as far as battery's I would check Jets as Some of us have gotten them for less than $ 110.00

Reactions: russ66
Im still waiting on my P3S to come in via ups. Does anybody have any good recommendations on a tablet holder for the standard that requires no modifications? Im not sure which tablet yet so i was hoping for a universal size, if not i was thinking of getting the Nexus 7 tablet. Also a couple of people on here have told me how good the nexus 7 was with the drone, can anyone tell me if its plenty powerful or would it be recommended to pay some more money and get a better tablet?

I have Nexus 7 2013 and iPad Air. Both work well with the drone but I prefer the iPad due to its bigger screen and it's easier to press buttons in the DJI Go app.

The iPad 2 Air is fine up to a point. I have the non SIM card version and it's nice using it because of the large screen. The problem is the weak to no GPS signal.

I use my Air when flying in open spaces and always maintain LOS. The problems begin if you hit RTH, for example; the Drone can't make its way to the takeoff point, it just descends wherever it happens to be at the time you hit RTH. In case of emergency that could be dangerous.

So for flying in a town or any suchlike, I use my iPhone 6.

That's my experience, if it's of use to anyone.

You only need GPS on your tablet if you want to use those 2 features like Follow me and when setting the home point to your current location if you move away from where you started.

RTH works perfectly fine with iPad Air Wifi version since it records your starting location using GPS from the drone itself, not your tablet. So it's important to make sure you have at least 6-7 satellites before you take off so the home point is recorded.

Last edited:
It all worked perfectly well in my tests yesterday. Here's one of the results - nothing to do with GPS, though!

Attachments

• DJI_0010.JPG
    DJI_0010.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 435

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj