Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Best accessories for Phantom 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MSU Dawg, May 10, 2016.

1. MSU Dawg

My husband bought a Phantom 4 and almost everything extra to go with it. It's his birthday and I am looking for suggestions on something unique to get for his drone (did I mention he's the hardest person to buy for since if he wants it he gets it) Ha! He mentioned the gps for it but doesn't particularly like the kind that strap on......is there another kind? I also thought about the fat shark goggles.....he has an iPad mini for viewing so are the goggles just for a better flight experience? Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I know nothing about it. Thx :)

2. flpholt

surprise him with a inspire drone wow that would knock his socks off or a typhoon h

3. Reed L

4. MSU Dawg

Thank you both for your suggestions!!! Thanks Reed for the heads up on where to post

5. msinger

Approved Vendor

Goggles give you a first person view -- like you're sitting inside of your Phantom. Here's a video showing a little bit about how they work:

Both the Fat Shark Dominator V3 and Fat Shark Dominator HD V2 googles are compatible with the Phantom 4. You'll also need the HDMI output module to connect the Phantom remote controller to the googles.

6. MSU Dawg

Thank you for the info!!