Beside the wider cutout, any other differences in the P2

Reaction score
I see the newer production of Phantom 2's will have a larger opening in the belly, to accommodate the new Zenmuse H-3 3D gamble. Any other updates? Otherwise I might just take my handy little Drimmel and cut it out, myself.

The new 3D Gimbals are supposed to have an adapter plate for the original P2.
I saw a video online with a closeup of the new P2 Gimbal mount hole. It's not just a round hole. There is also a closely cut area right below the USB Port.

Other then that, Have at it! Let me know how it goes.

Atlanta Hobby was kind enough to exchange the latest Phantom (with the H-3 3D) cutout....for the one they sent to me a couple of weeks ago. Since I ordered the Phantom and H-3 3-D as a package.

Zippy1144 said:
Atlanta Hobby was kind enough to exchange the latest Phantom (with the H-3 3D) cutout....for the one they sent to me a couple of weeks ago. Since I ordered the Phantom and H-3 3-D as a package.

if you ordered it as an H3-3D package, you shouldn't have had to deal with an exchanged since they should have sent you the correct thing to begin with. If they made you pay for return shipping. demand the money back. they were doing this to a lot of people to try and get rid of their old stock.

Ksc said:
Zippy1144 said:

if you ordered it as an H3-3D package, you shouldn't have had to deal with an exchanged since they should have sent you the correct thing to begin with. If they made you pay for return shipping. demand the money back. they were doing this to a lot of people to try and get rid of their old stock.

No, they are paying for the return.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj