Bermuda Triangle

Reaction score
So me and a friend were talking about it and got curious as to if anyone has had the guts to fly threw the Bermuda Triangle haha. Doubt it but you never know!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My dad has sailed through the Bermuda triangle many many times during his career as a chief engineer on board large ships but always came back

So me and a friend were talking about it and got curious as to if anyone has had the guts to fly threw the Bermuda Triangle haha. Doubt it but you never know!

You win the spelling bee hands down.

What are you the school test grader ?

I sailed through the BT many times in the Navy , never had an issue .
Now what's my grade , since you have made your self the spelling & grammar grader . LOL
"A++ as 100% correct" says the Brit. I won't mark you down for the misplaced "," and "." either! :D

I've flown through on a small plane 8 (?) times, I've had small outboard engines break down on us twice, think that had more to do with the sub standard boats we rented in the Bahamas than the triangle ;) Never flown my drone but would love to next time I go. As a geologist my explanation would be gas releases from underwater/under the sea floor. But then I'm a geologist at a copper mine

I've flown through on a small plane 8 (?) times, I've had small outboard engines break down on us twice, think that had more to do with the sub standard boats we rented in the Bahamas than the triangle ;) Never flown my drone but would love to next time I go. As a geologist my explanation would be gas releases from underwater/under the sea floor. But then I'm a geologist at a copper mine

I would love to hear about it if you decide to fly the drone through it!

7f25a2846f9779e04e2d010a9bc894bb.jpg

Pretty sure the 'Exuma Bahamas in 4K' guy would fit your description of someone who's flow there drone in the mythical Bermuda Triangle.....

Sheeeeesh. Here's the current IFR traffic in the U.S. You'll note that at any given time there are numerous aircraft flying through the region in question.

Live Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware

SB

Yes, but they come back different. How do you KNOW it's your Dad? Maybe my P4 will come back a P4 pro, P3 becomes P4. Hey, did the yellow light guy fly through it? Like getting your triangular passport stamped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20