Belly of the Beast - AKA Peripheral and Cable Management

Well, my P2V+ to P2 sex change operation is coming along nicely. Unfortunately there are more differences (electrically) than I would have anticipated. Here are a few questions for anyone who might know the answer:

1.) How many wires are supposed to be populated in the eight (8) pin connector that plugs into the back of the H3-3D Gimbal and then up to the Anti-interference Reinforcement Board? What I find odd in my case is, I only have six (6) wires populated on the Gimbal side of the Anti-interference Reinforcement Board, but on the Zenmuse (Main Board) connector side there are eight (8) wires. That doesn't seem right to me.

2.) On the P2V+ Main Board there is a six (6) pin connector labeled "Cam". There are only two wires populated in the plug (closest to the edge of the Main Board). Anyone have any idea what those wires are for? If I had to guess, I'd say they are for either (a.) Video or (b.) Power to the camera.

3.) Has anyone seen or know where I can find a P2V+ Main Board Pinout/Wiring diagram?

Thanks in advance :!:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20