Beholder GoPro Brushless Gimbal Lite - Pitch Control

Reaction score
I've just installed the Beholder GoPro Brushless Gimbal on my Phantom. Gimbal works fine but I can't get the tilt to work. The manual said to plug into F2 on the Naza. Others have posted that it's F1. Also when I plug in with the black wire on top the camera shakes but still does not tilt with the X1 pot. I have used Flykam's settings in the BruGi GUI software. It appears that the design of this board has changed since they wrote the manual so I’m not really sure which software I should be using for setup. The colors of practically all the components of this gimbal have changed as well. The frame members are black, the rubber shocks are orange and the board has a different configuration than the manual shows. I have sent numerous requests to Team Rebel Design and have not received a reply. Can anyone help me get the pitch to work with my stock DJI TX?

You may have omitted a few steps as you haven't mentioned them in your op. You need to enable the gimbal control option in the Naza Flight Assistant software, this is in the advanced area under Gimbtal. You will also need to calibrate the x1 control as you would all the other controls on the transmitter.

Regards

Nidge

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj