Beginner

Reaction score
I got a drone for Christmas and it's not very good it's like a daddy long legs flying I have seen some YouTube channels using phantoms and wondered if they are easy to fly any help would be awesome thanks

Reactions: dirkclod
I got a drone for Christmas and it's not very good it's like a daddy long legs flying I have seen some YouTube channels using phantoms and wondered if they are easy to fly any help would be awesome thanks

Yes they are very easy to fly. If you can fly the drone you have. The Phantom will most likely be much easier to fly. The Phantom 4 Pro was my first none toy drone I every flew. And it is by far the easiest drone I have ever flown. My friend has a Phantom 3 standard and except for the newer bells and whistles. It flies about as good, and it cost him only 300 bucks. And the Camera on the Phantom 3 standard is very good. So if you want to try a Phantom and don't want to spend a bunch of money for the latest and greatest. Get a Phantom 3 standard and try it out.

Phantoms are much easier to fly than most of the inexpensive drones. They are also more technical and fragile. If you read and understand the Phantom manual before flying and start out by flying in a wide open area with no trees or other obstacles, you should be just fine.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31