Beginner mode

Reaction score
Hello

Does homelock work in the basic vision mode , or does naza need to be initiated . As a beginer i know i can use failsafe /rth by switching receiver off , however i wondered on other options for recovery ?.

I have read its worth only using naza as it is identical if s1 and s2 switches are up. ?

Thanks

Hello

Does homelock work in the basic vision mode , or does naza need to be initiated . As a beginer i know i can use failsafe /rth by switching receiver off , however i wondered on other options for recovery ?.

I have read its worth only using naza as it is identical if s1 and s2 switches are up. ?

Thanks

Switch (S1) will only work for homelock/courselock if the IOC checkbox is checked in the Naza mode. In the Phantom mode you only have GPS and failsafe (if setup in the P2 software) and there is no ATTI while in this mode. You should read the user's manual for more information.
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Thanks . I presume you mean S2 for homelock and course lock . Therefore better to set up as Naza

Thanks . I presume you mean S2 for homelock and course lock . Therefore better to set up as Naza

The left switch is S2 which is used for homelock, courselock and for changing your home point. The right switch S1 is used for GPS, ATTI (if setup in naza mode) and Failsafe (if setup in the software).

To be frank you should stay in Phantom mode until you are completely proficient with the flight controls.

Thanks Jason

Yes your right .
Been reading up alot and will do a few months in Phantom mode before moving over. They do confuse things somewhat on posts as some say Naza is ok just keep s1 and s2 upover . (gps on /naza off )!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan