Beginner mode

Reaction score
Hello guys
Im just getting use to my dji phantom 3 standard,the question i have is while im in beginner mode what are the chances of a runaway at all,i did alter distance to 2000 ft and altitude to 250 ft in beginner mode

Sent from my VS980 4G using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not possible to go 2000' in beginner mode. If that's what you said.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Flyaways (AKA an explainable flying away) can happen at any altitude. For example, if you take off from the roof of your car, your Phantom could start flying away shortly after takeoff. Or, if you take off in a windy location and your Phantom is in ATTI mode, it could start drifting away in the direction the wind is blowing.

If you take the time to read, understand, and follow the Phantom manual, you'll likely always be in control of your Phantom. And, if an issue arises, you'll know what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: LK8472
my bad around 200 ft ty for responses
Not really sure what you're asking, as true fly-a-ways are mostly a myth. Most are just excuses for the owner of the drone screwing something up or not knowing what to do during a critical moment. And back to this beginner mode, I guess you not in that mode because if you were you could only fly 30 meters (98 feet) either up or out from the home point.

Reactions: Drocken

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4