Beginner Mode question for P3S

Reaction score
Besides enabling a distance restriction of approximately 100 feet, what else does beginner mode restrict?
The manual only provides that little tidbit and how to turn it on or off.

thnx,
Naim

turning it off is a single button on the app, so not much to say about it. touch and green shows up saying it is on, touch again and it moves to off.
I think it disables the F mode, but don't quote me on that till I RTFM tonight again.
although the manual is wrong about rth suicide mode, was out today turning it off for practice. toggle s1 beeps, toggle again. just toggling it doesn't turn it off as manual says. a gopher or squirrel was running around the edge of pond, can't wait to see if I got it. I was to close to trees, and water to look at screen. Had some irregular wind eddies in the hollow making drone shift and drop at random.

It limits you to 100 feet above ground and about 100 feet diameter circle around. I turned it off after about an hour of flight time and haven't gone back to it since. I did turn it back on when I let my wife fly it and will do the same if I allow anyone else on the sticks...

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20