Beeping noise Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hoping some pilot can help me out. I took my Phantom 4 out for a flight today and I heard a beeping noise before takeoff that I have never heard before. Everything was warmed up, props were turning, and no fault indicators on my flight screen, and nothing on my RC. I was about 5 feet away from aircraft and I just started hearing a repeating beeping noise. Could not see anything wrong anywhere so I took off hesitantly and let the aircraft hover about 6 feet high and about 10 feet from me. The sound went away and I continued with an uneventful 20 minute flight. Any idea of what the alarm was for?

What did the beep pattern sound like? Can you repeat it?

Hoping some pilot can help me out. I took my Phantom 4 out for a flight today and I heard a beeping noise before takeoff that I have never heard before. Everything was warmed up, props were turning, and no fault indicators on my flight screen, and nothing on my RC. I was about 5 feet away from aircraft and I just started hearing a repeating beeping noise. Could not see anything wrong anywhere so I took off hesitantly and let the aircraft hover about 6 feet high and about 10 feet from me. The sound went away and I continued with an uneventful 20 minute flight. Any idea of what the alarm was for?
Obstacle Avoidance?

Reactions: Droneted
Sure it is obstacles avoidance on work. When you take off the sound will disappear because the drone go away from you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic