Beeping controller?

Reaction score
So I have the controller plugged in to charge and turned on. Now I have the main red light with 1 solid green and 1 blinking green and its beeping loud

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your remote controller should be turned off while charging.

Oh I thought I had read otherwise. Will the read light go blank when it's charged?

The battery level indicator (4 lights) should blink green while your remote controller is charging. Those lights will go out when it's fully charged. That could take 3-4 hours if your battery is low.

Ok well when it's turned off the only light lit up is the red light. When it's turned on the green lights are blinking. Strange. It's not fully charged I know for sure.

Ok well when it's turned off the only light lit up is the red light. When it's turned on the green lights are blinking. Strange.
Very strange. It should be the other way around.

That's what I thought as well.

Right now it's plugged in and no lights at all (turned off) when I unplug it and turn it on the red light is on, one static greens and the second green is blinking.

When your remote controller is turned off, is the button on the front pushed to the left or right?

f8065193f02c4e6aa86a6d6413d132a3.jpg

Turned off and plugged in

151006b915a6b6e8534f881da8f98c1e.jpg

Here it is plugged in and turned on....again second greed light is blinking.

Your photos look good. Try charging it with the DJI cable.

I bought it used and he didn't have it. I had to go buy a micro usb cable. Makes me think I should have bought new. Oh well

What is the other end of the cable plugged into?

Don't have the answer to your question, but they way mine works is: plugged in and charging with remote OFF, the light to the right of the ON-OFF switch is red and turns off (I think) when charged. I've plugged it in to check. If it's different, I'll post back. Not sure if the cord makes a difference but I'm using the DJI cord.

Makes sense. Mine is now plugged in and turned on and now I have 2 blinking green lights lol

It just finished topping up and the red light turned green.

This is what happened after it was plugged in and turned on for a few hours

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers