Beepign motor not running, other three are running.

Reaction score
Hi

I am new to the drone technology. I recently got a phantom 2 drone from a friend. He crashed it so I decided to take the challenge to fix. The drone does turn on, the challenge is that one motor is not turning on even the LEDs. It keeps on making a beep sound every second. The other three motors do run, I can even control e drone and the speed of the three motors changes.

Can anyone help? If I can get the motor working, then I can able to test other flight faults, including the its flying dynamics.

Thank you in advance.

Do what bbfpv said then do a recalibration on bird and controller .

Hi

I am new to the drone technology. I recently got a phantom 2 drone from a friend. He crashed it so I decided to take the challenge to fix. The drone does turn on, the challenge is that one motor is not turning on even the LEDs. It keeps on making a beep sound every second. The other three motors do run, I can even control e drone and the speed of the three motors changes.

Can anyone help? If I can get the motor working, then I can able to test other flight faults, including the its flying dynamics.

Thank you in advance.
Replace ESC and Motor and then do the calibration on the Phantom Assistant software. Should be good to go after that. Best of luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj