Beep beep flash beep beep flash

Reaction score
Hi guys hoping someone can help. I have not used the PV2 vision plus for about 2 months as I bought myself the P3. Anyway I decided to take it for a spin yesterday and the camera is completely limp and also won't connect to my iPhone at all it just says connection failed.
So I start her up and although I get the flashing green lights after a bit it then does this beep beep flash Amber, beep beep flash Amber . Although there is no connection when I toggle the switch to do the calibration it seems ok apart from no camera and visible connection. The beeps are the quiet ones like when you are doing the firmware updates. I have used a different micro card. Do you think it's worth trying the hard reset wire thingy at all. Any thought much appreciated. Regards Ian

Did you place a sd card in your p2v+ that had a bin file with p3 firmware on it???

If you are getting this after powering up it a pretty good indication of a failure during self diagnostics. Can be hardware or firmware. First step would be to connect to the assist and check for any error messages. The check for upgrades. If those go well then I would try full calibrations and then restart - see if all is well then.

Hi guys hoping someone can help. I have not used the PV2 vision plus for about 2 months as I bought myself the P3. Anyway I decided to take it for a spin yesterday and the camera is completely limp and also won't connect to my iPhone at all it just says connection failed.
So I start her up and although I get the flashing green lights after a bit it then does this beep beep flash Amber, beep beep flash Amber . Although there is no connection when I toggle the switch to do the calibration it seems ok apart from no camera and visible connection. The beeps are the quiet ones like when you are doing the firmware updates. I have used a different micro card. Do you think it's worth trying the hard reset wire thingy at all. Any thought much appreciated. Regards Ian

on the NAZA (flight controller inside) there is a 4 pin connector that plugs into the USB. what you're describing is that cable is unplugged.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub