Beep Beep Beep

Reaction score
P3P

I successfully updated today. I confirmed in the GO App, and in the text file. Several hours later, I had charged both batteries and I put in the first battery to check how much history the battery had (so I can mark it as the original battery). The Go app said that the gimbal was overloaded (because I had the gimbal lock on) I quickly looked at the battery history and determined it was battery #1. Total time on, about 1 minute. Pulled it out, took off the gimbal lock and put in the other battery. Immediately the Phantom starts beeping. Beep Beep Beep Beep...

I let it beep away for 20 minutes or so....still beeping. I don't believe its an update issue. I don't think its a battery issue. Any other thoughts on whats causing the beeping?

What are the arm lights doing while it's beeping?

The lights weren't doing anything. I heard someone else say that they had used an SD adapter plugged into their RC to update the RC and this started the beeping. I believe I had done the same thing. Anyway, I did put the Micro SD (with firmware files) back into the Phantom and after a moment, the beeping stopped. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Thank you. I had spent the whole day charging batteries and updating firmware on the two P3P's and making notes on how to do it, so I can help my friends next time, then this issue started. Thank you for the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic