Been away for five weeks...

happydays said:
What are the latest big issues? Anyone care to give me a quick synopsis?

Drones were made illegal in most countries so the hobby is dead. This forum will be closing at the end of the week. Otherwise nothing new.

*** LOL ***

Just kidding! Everything's fine. You didn't miss much. Here's what I remember:

Were you around for the 3.10 firmware disaster? DJI released it and apparently after you fly with it for about 30 - 45 min your drone does a RTC (Return To China) and/or drops from the sky. Anyway DJI pulled it and we are back to 3.08 which seems solid.

Bruce Jenner is turning into a woman and murdered someone with his car.

Limefuel released their 6000Mah batteries. They give you maybe 1 - 3 min more flight time. So nice but not spectacular.

The NSA stole the encryption keys to most of the world's SIM cards: http://interc.pt/1COE51C

There's a new 3rd party drone app out for the Vision 2+ that has some cool features. It's a bit rough but the "follow me" feature is looking fun and promising. I bought it but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. A few threads on it around here if you look.

Seaworld killed another Beluga: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/death-of-v ... -1.2247546

Mm... I think that's about all. You are now caught up!

Dirty Bird said:
rbhamilton said:
Bruce Jenner is turning into a woman and murdered someone with his car.

I can't take credit, but it was reported that Bruce Jenner never had a traffic accident....

...until he became a woman! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

happydays said:
What are the latest big issues? Anyone care to give me a quick synopsis?

If you use the latest motors you must have ESC's marked 2.1 or drone will fall to ground.

and it must have a yellow mark on the capacitor or its not 2.1 and it will fall to the ground.

there is one less moderator here, who apparently caused a whole lot of grief one weekend.

Where have you been and did you have a good time ?

Bruce Jenner is turning into Jimmy Hoffa.

There is a legal limit to how high you can fly your drone. Or not. Definitely one of the two.

happydays said:
Who are Bruce Hoffa and Jimmy Jenner?

I was in Sri Lanka on a well-earned vacation. Which was nice.

Bruce was a union boss that disappeared a long time ago in very strange circumstances.
Jimmy was an athlete / tv personality but now is a bit weird.

We had a bunch of Springtime weather in Wyoming.
Slinger and TJ teamed up with Happyflyer and some others to push the cold and a little snow out west.

It's now a mild Winter here.
Tomorrow should be about 35 and next weekend in the 40's. :D

Nobody has been digging up my ranch, so I know they didn't find Jimmy Hoffa. ;)

When you need a bit of amusement: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=34372

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Been away for 5 weeks? Just not good enough!
This is my first post in about 4 months lol

4 months!?! I thought I was bad :|

Crashed my Phantom on December 28th and slowly faded away from the forum...

My antenna sponsor just grabbed me a new one from B&H so looks like I'll be back in business tomorrow according to UPS tracking :)

Although I'm kinda sketchy on all these V3 problems :evil:

Yeah business is booming so hadn't had time to fly much. I'm loving the new v3. Gonna get up to a bit of mischief with it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.