Been away for a while... what have I missed???

Reaction score
Been away from forums for a good while... can someone tell me what i've missed :) ?

I see people have modded the cam firmware which is awesome, which I might try soon.

Im still on firmware 3.06 or 08, cant remember any new significant firmware upgrades?? Happy with what I have so far though..

Last edited:
You didn't miss a lot. People are still asking the same questions over and over again. And the p3 buyers are taken over this forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
wow you are right.. I posted up the question on sunday and the thread is only on page 2... Normally would of been upto page 15 by now lol....
Guess I will never sell my spare brand new ESC's at this rate :/
Luckily they were pretty cheap...

Some big improvements to the P2V's camera... take a look at the "higher bitrate" thread.

I haven't tried the script yet, but the modified firmware produces substantially increased quality.

Yeah going to try the camera firmware.. not sure about the scripts... Not big into photography and for reaal amateur like me even the stock firmware produced nice photos and videos.. But yeah shall see what improvements the firmware brings.. suppose the scripts are reversible so I'll play around with that to..
We are just finishing up winter here so hard to find a few days that are similar in terms of brightness etc etc.. would be good to be able to baseline and then see the diff the firmware and then scripts make.

****** P3's... my little project was keeping me busy and was learning from it.. relatively pointless / waste of money to continue now the P3 is out.
Can't believe how quickly the p2v+ sub forum dried up....

Dang P3's... my little project was keeping me busy and was learning from it.. relatively pointless / waste of money to continue now the P3 is out.
Can't believe how quickly the p2v+ sub forum dried up....
Same in the vision sub forum Justin .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj