Beautiful Sunset From Louisiana

Reaction score
IMG_3758.JPG IMG_3759.JPG Beautiful Colors from Louisiana this Afternoon

LA Native transplanted to AZ (North of Alexandria) going to be down in NOLA and Chauvin areas early May. Hopefully fly some of the coast and Bayous.

Right here in Hammond. Home of the SLU Lions. Howdy

Was in Hammond last weekend of Feb. wife has family who live on Hwy 43 and did fly my P4 in Albany and Loranger while wife put flowers on her mothers grave way out
in the country. we made this trip every year around Mardi Gras.

Reactions: SCGENE
Hi everyone, first off I'd like to say, I am sorry if I am interrupting this post in any way, I'm just in a panic, please excuse me!

Yesterday I was outside flying my 2 week old P4 when the obstacle avoidance system must have not worked, as I keep all the settings to where it should stop before hitting anything head on.

Well it looks like the P4 is ok besides ( please forgive my lack of knowledge with the parts ) the part that holds the whole Camera/Gimbal section to the bottom of the P4 itself. I will try to post some pictures!

If anyone, please anyone, in the louisiana, preferably Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette area knows there way around the P4s, I just don't trust myself with such an expensive piece of equipment to start messing with it, probably ruining it further!

Thank you all in advance! I am Praying someone will be able to help me out, as without my P4 I feel lost, sad but true! Again thank you, Stephen

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr