beat my last distance, good thing didnt crash

So did you figure out what it was porky or was it your motors as well.... My one motor the bearings went in it or something cause when i tried it after it came down fast and hard the one motor wouldnt even spin the prop

Reactions: Clampit
So did you figure out what it was porky or was it your motors as well.... My one motor the bearings went in it or something cause when i tried it after it came down fast and hard the one motor wouldnt even spin the prop
When I took it out the second time it floooooow normal until I tried to land, same thing happen. After it hit the ground I bought it back up to a good height then landed it, landed normal..... I'll check me motors

All four motors seem ok, no play no binding no gritty noise....
Just ain't got a clue why it did that twice.

Last edited:
Just found this Squid .
Thanks Dirk just finished watching it gonna order a new motor and give it a try doesnt look that hard
All four motors seem ok, no play no binding no gritty noise....
Just ain't got a clue why it did that twice.
thats good then.....weird why that happened to you i guess just see if it happens again then you know you got a problem somewhere i guess

Reactions: dirkclod
Doesn't look hard but me never done much soldering so we shall see ! :eek:
Good luck bro and will tell ya how mine turns out !
Hopefully it won't be this !
girl crying 1.jpg
:eek:

Reactions: Clampit
Thanks Dirk just finished watching it gonna order a new motor and give it a try doesnt look that hard

thats good then.....weird why that happened to you i guess just see if it happens again then you know you got a problem somewhere i guess
For it happen twice must be some sort of prob:( but gonna take it out again, hope it don't happen but I bet ya it does.

Both times it was in fail safe then took control before it landed that's when it happened, could it be software related, who knows:eek:

This will be what happens next time I take it back out, bet ya;)
giphy.gif

hey Dirk what do you think of these ones cant seem to find many actual DJI ones on ebay,,,you know a bit more about this stuff then me....seems like 4 is cheaper for these motors then just buying 2
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/4-x-MX2212-9...315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aeb0cc813
Still not getting alerts from here Squid :mad:
That's the first I have ever seen of those buddy as I have just always used OEM stuff. I really don't know about them....might be better .
I wouldn't try em in mine though . Just me :eek:

Reactions: Squiddley
Where do you usually get your oem stuff from dirk
UAVDirect in Texas . I talk with a guy named Eric and is who built my first one into a V3 and he makes sure I get what I need . They are only a few states west of me so I only have to wait 3 days to get my stuff.

UAVDirect in Texas . I talk with a guy named Eric and is who built my first one into a V3 and he makes sure I get what I need . They are only a few states west of me so I only have to wait 3 days to get my stuff.
http://www.uavdirect.com/ There # is at the bottom of that page

Squid,
How did your gimbal hold out in the crash, take a look at thisimage.jpg
You can see where the camera hit the gimbal on the main frame (black marks) but it's still working... I've done a IMU/compass calibration then I'll have a test flight today

Okay good to have a place like that ill definetly check them out i have a place that just one state over from me multirotorheli.com that good and if you order over 100 bucks free shipping but they are sold out of the oem motors

For it happen twice must be some sort of prob:( but gonna take it out again, hope it don't happen but I bet ya it does.

Both times it was in fail safe then took control before it landed that's when it happened, could it be software related, who knows:eek:

This will be what happens next time I take it back out, bet ya;)
giphy.gif
ouch that would suck hahahahaha

Reactions: Intruder101

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20