Beach Camera/Buydig

And this is what I love about the internet. As I'm on hold with DJI I see in the classifieds that NewEgg is blowing out refurbished P3P's for $599. I talked to DJI and they carry the full warranty. So - back goes the open box to Beach and in comes the refurbished P3P from NewEgg!

Hello all. This is my first of what will be many posts as my son and I embark on this drone journey. He wants a drone for Christmas. After missing the Black Friday sales (should have listened to him) I've been searching for deals on Phantom 3's. We were originally thinking a P3S but the pricing on the P3A's and now the P3P's are very close. There are refurbished P3A's out there for $639, lots of used ones and then I found an open box deal at Beach Camera on a P3P for $599. FYI there's one left! Any thoughts on Beach Camera or the pro vs. the advanced? My thought was $599 is cheaper than even the refurbished P3A's and according to Beach if the previous customer hadn't registered it then it still has the warranty. If we get it and there are any problems (including no warranty) Beach will let us return it for 45 days.
Just had my first experience with open box P4 (Advanced) with BUYDIG. I unpacked and did an inventory and found that the sd card was missing. I plugged the Intelligent battery into the charger and the battery would not take a charge.
So I called the service department and the reply was send it back and we will refund the your money he was rude and direct. I called the sales department and spoke my piece. He was very helpful wanted to do his best to insure that I was a satisfied customer. He gave me a very good price on a new P4. Hopefully all will go well and my return will be processed shortly. Just one last note, the (Advanced) on the advertisement is misleading. DJI doesn't make a P4 Advanced, the advanced means the its an advanced drone. Kinda misleading I thought. It was unfortunate that someone didn't take the time to inspect the drone and insure that it and all of it components did work properly and that the unit was packaged complete. This does happen and I hope all goes well from this pt forward with BUYDIG

buy it now and fly it now
you have 45 days to see if any issues.
if it does return and no harm done
if it is all good as it most likely is then you win!

I have bought from Beach--they are a solid vendor and will back it up
they are same/similar to B& H .
FWIW bought 6 open /box used units P2,p3's from BH and all perfectly fine.

in fact , after Christmas I will be shopping for a Mavik this way...

Do you have any p3 cameras around for sale?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20