Be Responsible! Think Before You Fly

Reaction score
Nearly daily we are hearing of people misusing their quads. Be it from flying near a plane close to LA, running into a train (UK), plus all of the 'great' stories of drone horrors on Fox and CNN, we should not give ammunition to those old demand even more regulations.

If someone expresses concern, I point out that there is no zoom lens on a phantom, and also cite what the regulations are. Even if wrong, it is best to listen to park rangers and police.

And bite your tongue when it is the disgusting behemoth of a person expressing concern about thinking you would fly your drone near their window to spy on them.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JTC
Whist I fully agree with and fully support your comments about the brain-dead members of this planet misusing their quads I feel that such morons probably do not know the existence of, or care about forums like this one, and if they did, they have the one-brain-cell attitude of "no-one tells me what I can or can't do!".

It's those cretins that the law enforcement agencies should be targeting - not doing a trawl of all users in the vain hope of catching the small minority of idiots!

Reactions: JTC
6500 ft wow! I have wanted to do that, but stupid me, I stick to 400 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik