Be my sounding board. P3 Advance, Pro or P4.

Reaction score
Guys my love for all things flying has taken me to where I have outgrown my p3 standard. It was a great bird to learn on but I need the distance of lightbridge now. So here is where I am at. I can pick up any of those three. Which would you get based on best bang for the buck? I already have two batteries for a three and the gimbal protector and also carbon props. I would sell my standard at a good deal to someone on here. So, I need your wise advice. p3 advance, pro or the p4. Thanks!

Also the picture quality is kind of important but not everything to me. The p3 standard takes some stunning photos. But that is not what I am basing my choice on.

They are all great birds. You won't be disappointed with any of them.

If you have no need for 4K video, then the P3A will probably be the best cost-wise since you already have a few extra batteries.

Reactions: Fat Daddy
Just purchased the DBS mod for my controller and have decided to stick with my standard until the spring and then I am going to get an advanced and if they are all sold out then the p4. Winter is only a few months away and its long and cold and I think I should just wait.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20