I had a motor getting really noisey, so I decided to replace it. Got a new motor and installed it. When reinstalling all the screws, I added a drop or two of the Blue (non-permanent) Loctite into the thread holes for each screw and proceeded to tighten them all up. Everything appeared fine. Next day, ready to go flying, do a standard pre-flight check and noticed that a screw appeared to be loose... Closer inspection revealed that the Loctite had eaten away the surrounding plastic and when I turned the Phantom over, several scews fell out onto the floor! Apparently, Loctite and plastic are not friends. Every hole that I had used Loctite on was ruined, the Loctite simply ate the plastic away so there's nothing remaining for the screw to screw into. ARRRGGGHHH! Fortunately, RedRocketHobbies (in Oregon) had a spare Phantom shell and I'm now in the process of transferring the innards from my old, half-eaten Phantom shell into their new body. [Expensive] lesson learned. Note to self: no more Loctite anywhere near plastic!