BC20-4: First charge, not what I read about charge light.

Reaction score
I tried to charge my new Phantom 1.1.1 batteries today. Plugged in correctly and proper settings but the charging light keeps flashing green red green red. Even after several hours at three amps. I tried 2 different batteries as I have 5. Same result.

That should mean it is balancing, but if it takes several hours it sound like a bad charger if it does the same with all your batteries. Did you check the voltage of the cells individually? Mine goes from red, to red/green, to all green when it's done and balanced

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

That should mean it is balancing, but if it takes several hours it sound like a bad charger if it does the same with all your batteries. Did you check the voltage of the cells individually? Mine goes from red, to red/green, to all green when it's done and balanced

Thank you for your response. I have since found more info on the supplied DJI charger. It was a normal behavior. It did take over night for one of those 5 batteries. They all charged and balanced within the .2volt threshold between the 3 cells. Now I have a tester that balances to .1 volt and will discharge the batteries for long term storage if needed. I don't know as yet what long term is.

Glad it worked, but I would be skeptical about the batteries if f they continue to take that long to balance...or the charger. Best of luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1