BC Pilots

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am willing to start one in lower mainland - I live near the Massey Tunnel a bit south of Vancouver. Let's meet up. :D

Reactions: Hammer
jimwww said:
Hi guys, I am willing to start one in lower mainland - I live near the Massey Tunnel a bit south of Vancouver. Let's meet up. :D
I'm in the S. Surrey/White Rock area. Not too far apart! Fly a P2V+

BC flyer here too :) fly a PV2+ but soon a turboace matrix.......would love to meet

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xp6VzU8XGM[/youtube]

I am located in Ladner. Would be great to meet others in the area. I have plenty to learn and looking for some good spot to fly. Phantom 3 should arrive this week.

I ordered from DJI on May 7th. Been practicing on a simulator I found on the play store.

Be careful flying within the mountain ranges. Apparently you are not allowed to fly in national parks to film rocks and trees. Need $600 just to be allowed to take pictures and video! Take off where park rangers won't be around. ;)

New guy from Langley. Just got my P3S 2 days ago. I have a grand total of 10 minutes flight time under my belt. :)

Vancouver pilot can you guys please pm me so we can meetup i have 2 p3 pros and i have a car i will come to you or we can meet somewhere to fly.. I have 3 batteries so I love this hobby and lets go have some fun! bring a drink and some music while I will bring some snacks and my bluetooth speaker and we can enjoy a sunny day! what do you guys say? I'm 28 years old i live in langley British Columbia. to me all of you are just a short drive away and im currently not working very sporadically so I'm free

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers