Batterys

I'm currently looking at a battery on ebay which is 6000mAh as i'm getting desperate now as my original has gone faulty, any thoughts on this?
11.1V 6000mAh 10C Upgraded Spare Battery For DJI Phantom 2 Vision + Quadcopter | eBay

I have two of the 6000mAh batteries and here is what I found wrong with them.

1) The caps were not install correctly.

2) They would not discharge like the OEM batteries had to restart them every few minutes until they reached 50% for storage.

Now one cap had broken locks and the other wouldn't completely lock down in the P2 so I removed the caps two of old batteries and used those. To make sure they would come loose I spot glued them with super glue just enough that if need be I could remove them if necessary. Now I cannot say if the aftermarket batteries I bought came from the same manufacture as what you are looking at as I can only tell you what found and the work around

Depending on the P2 load (camera, gimbal and FPV gear) 18 minutes flight time and that's flying it till it autolands in other words 15% of battery life. With the 1358g of my P2 with a new OEM battery I'm lucky to get 15 minutes of flight time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.