Battery's

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently bought pv2+ it alarmed low battery even when bat was full the supplier suggested battery's where faulty I've bought 4 brand new dji bats fully charged them and it is still saying the same.... Please guys any help?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys, recently bought pv2+ it alarmed low battery even when bat was full the supplier suggested battery's where faulty I've bought 4 brand new dji bats fully charged them and it is still saying the same.... Please guys any help?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Post a video to more clearly explain the situation please I'm sure it's something that we can help you with

What do you mean "it alarmed low battery" - define "it" and be specific

After about 10 seconds of it flying I get all red lights on the drone blinking and my iPhone flashes the battery warning icon and the actual battery icon flashes red even though it's sayin 78% I've had 3/4 new battery's in it and it's just the same. is my pv2+ totally broke??

After about 10 seconds of it flying I get all red lights on the drone blinking and my iPhone flashes the battery warning icon and the actual battery icon flashes red even though it's sayin 78% I've had 3/4 new battery's in it and it's just the same. is my pv2+ totally broke??
That's an indication that your battery has a bad cell and it's junk no matter what the assistant says the percentage of life is. And if you just bought some new batteries and they're doing the same thing send them back.A lot of P2 batteries that are sitting new on the shelf have been sitting there fully charged for over a year now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20