Battery's

It is fun to watch guys **** walk on here like their total badass over a DRONE when you meet them out in public they have pocket protectors!!
This is a hobby! HOBBY!!
The same guys that can't figure out why it's 2 & 15 when it was just 1st & 10 lol
Lol you're 50 years old hahaha

Eh, here's another one that will give you a charge...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RedHotPoker

First be sure you've got your battery's firmware up to date and second, I would suggest conditioning the battery by fully draining it and recharging. Also, have you taken a look at the cell readouts when in the app? There's a chance it could have a faulty cell and in that case please contact your dealer for a replacement. Best of luck!

I put the firmware on an SD card and ran it again and it only beeps for a cpl secs do to the fact I'm already running the current software
I'm assuming it can tell a new battery is plugged in and will update it automatically!
But I'm not positive that that's how it works
The owners Manuel doesn't say anything about it updating a new battery automatically *if your running current software

Once Upon a time... In a cold Land far N of the 49P... The prince had overslept but awoke, up, refreshed and fully alive... Yay.
I had updated my Go App and installed the latest firmware in the bird, & checked the files in the 'putter, yes, I got the Success file.
Ah, I further checked by installing different intelligent batteries.
Pleased to announce that there is No new firmware for the radio controller or our intelligent flight batteries in this new updated Go App and latest greatest Firmware.

At ease ladies and gentlemen. It all works as promised. Flew one battery and saw no ill effects, or unusual beghavior. Brought her in for a cool down, and flew again, with a fresh charge. Still all is swell in the Capital.
And you know what, I can't believe it actually stopped raining...
Dear Mother Nature, you're one awesome God...

Enjoy the new App and FirmWare everybody...
It works wonderfully, and is awesome, BRILLIANT!!

@dji Have Done iIt Again...

What's for Lunch??

RedHotPoker

Reactions: biggin
Now 2nd Down, and they just lost five yards.
Pushed back behind the scrimmage line, oh the terror.
Quarter Back Sack, I'm afraid. And it's Harry. ;-)

RedHotPoker

? for biggin all fun intended . On a tipped pass from LOS who are the only players not eligible to catch that on offence ?With no exceptions . Please don't **** walk and use google!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers