Batterys

Reaction score
hi I am new to this and just bought a p3s so am now looking for a 2nd battery.I have found a site tobydeals.com in China that are selling genuine batts for £76.00 which is £40 less than I can find them anywhere else.Has anyone had any dealings with this company ( are they genuine)
Thanks Mike

Hey, Mike. I've never heard of them. I buy my batteries from Amazon. I think it's less risky. (I'm in the U.S.)

Here's what I found:

TobyDeals: Fraudulent scam, or genuine shop?

Tobydeals is rated "Average" with 6.6 / 10 on Trustpilot

Has any one used http://www.tobydeals.com?

I just checked if tobydeals.com is trustworthy on scamadviser.com.

Personally, I'd only buy from well-known, reputable companies. I'd rather spend more money and know I can get my money back if the product fails me in some way.

Last edited:
Hey, Mike. I've never heard of them. I buy my batteries from Amazon. I think it's less risky. (I'm in the U.S.)
Hi I have ordered one they seem to sell mobile phones all branded the site says all stock is genuine so fingers crossed they are.I n the photos they look genuine with phantom on the batts

I wouldn't buy it. Use only the products made by the same company that made the product.

Here's what I found:

TobyDeals: Fraudulent scam, or genuine shop?

Tobydeals is rated "Average" with 6.6 / 10 on Trustpilot

Has any one used http://www.tobydeals.com?

I just checked if tobydeals.com is trustworthy on scamadviser.com.

Personally, I'd only buy from well-known, reputable companies. I'd rather spend more money and know I can get my money back if the product fails me in some way.
Thanks for the information I've had a look it's looking like a 50/50 chance it's going to be ok

Reactions: Hayabusa1
I can give you two links form British companies that sell genuine batteries for £70

Nope.. Just the one link.. The other is Toby deals Lol. But I did buy a 3rd party battery last year. Worked a charm. Even better to be honest as it was more powerful but I did sell it on as I was worried in case something will go wrong

Hi all I got the battery from tobydeals it arrived in about a week and all seems good, it is genuine have used it and works perfectly
Mike

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl