Battery

Reaction score
Whats the best way to store battery. I usually fly on weekends. Sometimes during the weekdays ill fly just befor sundown. When I'm done i fully charge battery and set to discharge in 2 days. Whats your thoughts. Whats everyone else doing. I've flown over 50 times. Battery still charges to 100%. Usually drain battery by flying down to 20%

If the battery is between 30-50% charged when you're done flying, then there is no need to recharge it unless you're going to fly within 2 days. If it's less than 30%, then just charge it up until it's in that range. If you fully charge your battery and don't fly within 2 days, then you'll end up charging it twice since it'll auto discharge.

Reactions: AngryBird
Battery discharge?

I haven't seen my batteries discharge automatically as of yet. I have the GO app at default of 10 days and it has been longer than that. I am fairly new to the DJI quads, and am prepared to do what ever is necessary to maintain my investment. However I don't want to build some home make resistor array to discharge them either. Would hate to leave the P3A turned on just to drain them either. Please let me know what I am missing in the limited manual on this subject.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I haven't seen my batteries discharge automatically as of yet.
How many days have passed since you last used them? How do you know they are not auto discharging?

How many days have passed since you last used them? How do you know they are not auto discharging?

Could you please help me with my case?

I bought 02 new batteries for the Phantom 3 Pro . ( on www.dji.com/store -Order Number: 001155616224)

When I tried to fly, immediately appeared on my remote controller display the message " Firmware requires update / Battery requires uptade ".

I did the whole procedure , I downloaded archive .bin , saved in sdcard and put inside the phantom .
I put the battery and turned the Phantom on . ( with Remote controller was turned off during the procedure).

After that I again turned on the remote controller but the messages on the screen keep showing "Firmware requires update / Battery requires uptade .

Please , what should I do?

Bad news...:(

I did all the procedure but..

• Flash green while your Phantom is starting up. - OK!!
  • Alternate between red and green while the firmware update is being installed. - IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :(
  • Turn solid green when the firmware update successfully completes. You will also hear a D-DD beeping sound that repeats.AFTER 5 SECONDS STARTED.

11)
To verify the firmware installed successfully, open the TXT file that was created on your memory card and verify that the last line of the TXT file includes "success". NO MESSAGES APPEARD :(

What should i do ? The batteries are super brand new from the DJI Store......

can happen any problems if I fly like this?

What should i do ?
Please start a new thread in the proper forum. You have a P3P and you're posting in the Standard/4K section. And, we're also OT :)

on the top left the PE is marked.

I thought that was posted on the Phantom 3 page..

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2016-02-08 às 10.20.32.png
    Captura de Tela 2016-02-08 às 10.20.32.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 284
Please post a new thread in this forum. I'm not going to post further replies here. Sorry :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj