Battery won't turn on

Push once - all four bars light (if fully charged).
Push again and hold for 2 sec. (power is now switched to the contacts).

Beyond that if all else is proper it will turn on.

If not, then there are no other "fixes" I'm aware of.

When it was working during those five weeks, did you ever check it out in the battery section of the Phantom 2 Assistant Software?

Did the numbers look right? Was there good life left in it?

Is your charger working properly? Do you have another battery that does work?

It appears I can't answer questions, just ask them :D

One more question, did you keep the receipt and can you return it from where it was purchased? Have you spoken to them yet?

I'd definitely get in touch with the seller.

Have you used it recently? If you haven't used it much since first getting it and didn't charge the battery after it's last flight the voltage may have dropped too much to be recoverable.

liPo batteries do require a bit of care.

I just bought 2 new batteries and one will not light up when button pushed or take its first charge. Straight out of the box and never used. Bought from authorized DJI seller on ebay. They suggested I contact DJI. DJI sent me a step by step list of what I need to do to return the battery to them by mail for repair and or inspection.

Whats the model number of the battery that doesn't work and the one that does?? The reason for asking because there are very few authorized dealers on ebay.

Both are: PH4-5350
eBay item number:

What quadcopter are those batteries for??

In fact those batteries are for P4 not a P2 and I do believe this is still a discussion for P2's. Do you think you may have posted in the wrong discussion group.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20