Check your solder joints with a fine tooth comb, and unplug each connector ( inspect the wires are fully seated in the connectors ) then replug then move on, is just check everything, give each solder joint a tiny wiggle or tug make sure they are fully soldered and not just touching, maybe you opening it, fixed the loose connection? Maybe the issue will surface! Good show so far!

Jd

Check your solder joints with a fine tooth comb, and unplug each connector ( inspect the wires are fully seated in the connectors ) then replug then move on, is just check everything, give each solder joint a tiny wiggle or tug make sure they are fully soldered and not just touching, maybe you opening it, fixed the loose connection? Maybe the issue will surface! Good show so far!

Jd
Yes that is what I am doing right now. So far all the soldering looks factory but testing it anyways. Ive had to deal with many electrical problems and I know how much of a headache they can be. Sometimes its the very simple things that make for a huge problem.

I know what you mean, I sell decals and even though I put Fragile Do Not Fold on them I still get the occasional message back from the buyer that the postman folded it... about 2 in 300 or so a month but still.... read the freaking envelope already lol.
Amen to that!!

Reactions: ryantrax
Ok so I was having issues of the battery not staying on once inserted into the drone. Turns out its not the battery but the drone itself. Was finally able to fly it late last night and today its raining so I thought I would hook it up to the computer. Drone wont come on again! When I try turning battery on I here a click from the drone and battery shuts off. Does anybody know what I should look for now? Went over everything and didnt find anything loose or broke. Dont understand what is causing the problem! Help!!

Ok so I was having issues of the battery not staying on once inserted into the drone. Turns out its not the battery but the drone itself. Was finally able to fly it late last night and today its raining so I thought I would hook it up to the computer. Drone wont come on again! When I try turning battery on I here a click from the drone and battery shuts off. Does anybody know what I should look for now? Went over everything and didnt find anything loose or broke. Dont understand what is causing the problem! Help!!
Well I took blades off flipped it over to start taking it apart and figured I'd try her again. Well its working again. Has to be a short somewhere or a part going out. What part would most likely be the problem?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4