Battery Won't Charge

Reaction score
I purchased a Phantom 2 in December, it sat in the unopened box for a couple months, then when I opened it and tried to use it the battery wouldn't charge. It won't turn on or anything. I've read and re-read the manual numerous times thinking it was user error but I know I'm doing everything right. Has anyone else had this issue? Should I just drop the money on a new battery or could it be something else?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I purchased a Phantom 2 in December, it sat in the unopened box for a couple months, then when I opened it and tried to use it the battery wouldn't charge. It won't turn on or anything. I've read and re-read the manual numerous times thinking it was user error but I know I'm doing everything right. Has anyone else had this issue? Should I just drop the money on a new battery or could it be something else?

Who did you purchase the unit from and what is their return policy?

Definitely return it. If it's an option.

I'll have to look into returning it. I'm not sure if it's an option after so long but I'll see. Thanks for your help!

I'll have to look into returning it. I'm not sure if it's an option after so long but I'll see. Thanks for your help!

Megan just see if they'll replace the battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav