Battery won't charge

Reaction score
Battery won't charge at all whenever it gets plugged in. Just stays with the power button illuminated.
442f027c3c1501b2f19bbbfa73559ea6.jpg

So I went and bought a brand new battery, and nothing happens whenever I plug it in.

Please someone help!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Did you try installing it in the bird, then powering it up to see if the Go app detected a possible issue or update required?

Battery won't charge at all whenever it gets plugged in. Just stays with the power button illuminated.
442f027c3c1501b2f19bbbfa73559ea6.jpg

So I went and bought a brand new battery, and nothing happens whenever I plug it in.

Please someone help!

I remember having something like this happening. I tried everything and if I remember correctly I held the power button down on the battery for about 30 seconds I think and just left it on charge for an hour and it went back to normal. I pood myself when it happened to me.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had a p4 battery just like that. Took it back for another and was advised there is a dodgy batch kicking around.

I bought five batteries, one was fine but four wouldn't take charge. Of these, three arrived with two LEDs lit and EVENTUALLY took charge, one arrived with no LEDs lit and has never charged.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic