Battery Will Not Charge - P3S

Reaction score
BATTERY 3 .JPG BATTERY 2 .JPG BATTERY 3 .JPG BATTERY 2 .JPG battery 1.JPG

When flying 2 days. Finished. pulled the batter out. It landed at 21%. Went to charge this morning and nothing. Would not charge. I tried several combinations of way to try to get it started charging. Then it was flashing 4 light in succession so thought it was the issue was solved then about 5 minutes all the lights went off. Thought it was charged. So i inserted the battery and nothing no lights of any kind. I have seen them all flash at the same tine and in succession. I have tried another charger with the see results. I attaching a few pics from heathy because im not sure how to exactly how to download them.. I would truly appreciate any help or feedback Im at a compete lost. I have tried and tried and have now i want to ask the experts

Do you have a voltmeter to verify the charger is actually supplying voltage? That would be a start. Also, do you have a second battery, or a buddy with one to test your charger?
The charger did charge another battery that I have.. So I tried it with the same charger plus another charger that I have. And the charger charged a different battery so I have ruled out the charger. It just seems like its out of sequence or something. I can push the power button on and it will stay on for about 3 minutes with 4 lit bars then shut down I can put it on a charger and the lights will start flashing like it is charging and again just turns off
Thanks for your reply

So, what happened?
Well it's not good news. After trying the sequence you suggested and every other sequence it still does not work. I don't think the battery is dead because all 4 green lights will stay on for 4-5 minutes like it is completely charged but then just turn completely off. I tried your solution and it seemed it was charging because the light were flashing in succession for a few minutes and then just stop again. When I ran the flight records through healthy drones it showed the battery temperature at 130F but never showed a error of my kind. Thank you for taking the time for your suggestion. Very my appreciated. I'm at a loss of ideas and it seems a lost of a battery... It's not the charger for sure because it has charged 2 other batteries.., it's a sad sad day :))

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik