BATTERY WARNING!!!!!!

You are right, about the Phantom 2 *Vision*, and it comes with the proprietary battery connection (I am not a fan of the unnecessarily complex and proprietary DJI battery plug system).

I have the less expensive Phantom 2 (non-Vision), and it comes with just the standard 2-pin plug, and it is much easier to find extra batteries for it. I've got a GoPro for post-flight video, and am looking into adding on a FPV system with goggles next, as an alternative to getting the FPV Vision system out of box. Eventually want to migrate the add-ons to a 250mm racer type.
The "newer" NON vision P2 does have the unnecessarily complex battery/data plug on it (the "smart" battery).

You are right, about the Phantom 2 *Vision*, and it comes with the proprietary battery connection (I am not a fan of the unnecessarily complex and proprietary DJI battery plug system).

I have the less expensive Phantom 2 (non-Vision), and it comes with just the standard 2-pin plug, and it is much easier to find extra batteries for it. I've got a GoPro for post-flight video, and am looking into adding on a FPV system with goggles next, as an alternative to getting the FPV Vision system out of box. Eventually want to migrate the add-ons to a 250mm racer type.

You better look again because the Phantom 2 v1 and v2 non vision and this includes all P2 vision products as well use the proprietary battery terminals. What you have is a phantom 1 not a P2.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub