Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

battery voltage settings in NAZA help! 4000/2200mah

Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by chaghal, Dec 23, 2014.

1. chaghal

Hi guys,

i like many have the 4000mah battery on my fc40, only getting around 7 minutes, flying high and fairly windy, i have a g2d, go pro, and widerlegs, intend to add fpv adding another 30-40 grams.

My question is this, i want to change between the standard battery and 4000mah multistar between flights, could i run with the same battery voltage settings in the naza setup for both batteries or is there seperate setting for each battery , obviously if im out in a field somewhere and want to change batteries i dont want to have to reconfigure naza voltage settings.

Could someone recommend ideal settings to get more out of both batteries? really draining very quickly atm and i am using the factory defaults for my settings , i know i could push it more...

2. Rustysocket

The voltage settings stay the same. The problem is with the weight of the go pro and the larger battery.

3. Mandrake

If you want more flight time try a 2500 or 2700 mah battery..
    I get about 9 -10 minutes from my 2700 and 8 - 9 from 2500

4. chaghal

thanks guys, getting really low times with fpv now attached as well, barely in the air and i get first warning, i had heard others say that changing voltage settings you can make the battery last longer but dont want it to suddenly fall out of the sky