Battery voltage 3.69

Reaction score
I was flying a couple of hours ago and it was about -5°c, I've flown in colder like around -10°c. The battery cell voltage was about 3.69. It said the battery cell voltage in yellow below the battery level percentage. If it was just 1 cell I would think it's trash, it's all of them. Sometimes the cells aren't always the same voltage, 3 may be 3.70 and one may be 3.71 or something like that, but it's not always the same cell that is different. It only has 17 charges on it. Is the battery bad?

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I was flying a couple of hours ago and it was about -5°c, I've flown in colder like around -10°c. The battery cell voltage was about 3.69. It said the battery cell voltage in yellow below the battery level percentage. If it was just 1 cell I would think it's trash, it's all of them. Sometimes the cells aren't always the same voltage, 3 may be 3.70 and one may be 3.71 or something like that, but it's not always the same cell that is different. It only has 17 charges on it. Is the battery bad?

Tyson, how long had you been flying when it read 3.69?

The flight was 14 min long so maybe 13 min.

Tyson, your battery is probably just fine. Cold temps really diminish the power of these batteries. Since all of your cells are equal the flight time you got in the cold seems about right to me.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj