battery updates

Reaction score
Can anyone tell us, (if you can), after installing the firmware updates, if you delete the BIN files off the flesh card, I do/did and then later buy yourself a new battery, will the drone still update/run for the new battery ? Or, will I have to re-copy across the bin file back onto the flash card, before it will do it ? P3A.
Thanks

No -- you must put the BIN file back on your memory card to install the firmware on new batteries. If needed, you can find detailed instructions here.

Reactions: outer limits
No -- you must put the BIN file back on your memory card to install the firmware on new batteries. If needed, you can find detailed instructions here.
Thanks for the input,

I known the situation with those after market batteries as in non DJI sorts, and some get all prickles over the idea, but I am not part of that clan, so I am trying one of those new version after market types, those ones they SAY have been updated to fly opposed to not fly, ahha. 45% of the price so worth a go, when it arrives. Also read the Lirchi App appears to side step this problem too, if there is still a problem that is, and many say the app itself seem a little easier and better than the Go app anyway, + looking to go 3D immersive at a latter time using it too, so it won't be a waist.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20