Battery software version

mjw

Reaction score
Where is the information for the version of software for p3a batteries? I would be great if DJI would include that info in the "About" information in the dji go app

I agree, it would be nice if DJI added the battery firmware version in the About section of the DJI GO app. The current battery version is not displayed anywhere in the DJI GO app. But, it will prompt you to update the battery if needed. If you don't see a message to update in the DJI GO app, then you can assume it's up-to-date.

I agree, it would be nice if DJI added the battery firmware version in the About section of the DJI GO app. The current battery version is not displayed anywhere in the DJI GO app. But, it will prompt you to update the battery if needed. If you don't see a message to update in the DJI GO app, then you can assume it's up-to-date.
I think it only updates the battery if bin file remains on SD card. Is that correct?

I think it only updates the battery if bin file remains on SD card. Is that correct?
That is correct . That is why it's longer to update at first because you update the P3 and the battery . The subsequent update are only the batteries when the bin file is left on the SD card , thus a lot less longer .

Right. The DJI GO app will alert you of the new firmware version whether or not the BIN is on the memory card though. And, as Viper989 noted above, it'll auto install if the BIN is on the memory card, so you really shouldn't see the message in that case.

Reactions: ObiDon
Thanks - you're always a great resource & help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20