Battery software upgrade.

Reaction score
My vision is about 9 months old and I have the original batteries. I understand there is a firmware/software upgrade that will drain the batts to 50% or so after 10 days. How do I upgrade the batteries? Thanks

Hi

using the asst software, if there is an upgrade for the firmware it should show in there.

....And the 50% thing works. I have tested it. Just be SURE you have a real DJI battery. Knock off or non DJI batteries, that work, may not work if they get updated. I have one and I make sure it is never running the quad whenever I have it connected to the assistant program.

I cant seem to get the battey update at all no matter what battery I use. and on the app the thing that says battery history wont let me see any thing on the one non dji battery I have and the 2 real dji battery's I have it just says N/A when I try to click in the battery history thingy.

Special Notes:
a) Update DJI Smart Flight Battery firmware to v2.6 through Phantom Assistant v3.6.
b) The new battery firmware v2.6.0.0 does not support battery with loader of v1.3.0.0 or firmware of
v1.6.0.0.
The older batteries cannot be updated.

"The older batteries cannot be updated" how do you find the battery's firmware? mine wont update but I'm assuming they are the new batterys being they dont have the round data pin pads on them and are the square ones.

I have the Phantom Vision + V3 and I cannot update my batteries either. I have tried everything on the forums , it keep saying there is no update for my batteries. I spoke with DJI and they said with the new v3 its already up to date. That is not the case I cannot see any information of my batteries in the app, nor do my batteries discharge after 10 days (tested with both batteries I have) and my batteries have the square contacts. I can only see information about my batteries in the Assistant software. Something is going on with the software or drivers, i have tried different computers and my MAC still nothing to update. i guess keep searching around for answers maybe someone will find a way to update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31