Battery sitting overnight?

Reaction score
OK so I chatlrgw my battery around 6:00 and ltbsit for less then 24 fully charged. Is this bad? I do it often.

Your question is not clear.

Are you asking if it is safe to leave the battery connected to charger for about 24 hours though it gets fully charged earlier?

Yes, it is safe to leave it connected as battery turns off after getting fully charged. But it is not advisable to leave battery unattended so don't follow this practice regularly. Once a while it's ok.

I think he is asking if it has started to auto discharge by then, which I believe it takes at least a couple days right? (depending on what you have it set at).

Two things here. If you forget and leave it on the charger over night it's not a good practice but the battery charging will automatically shut of so the only power is still on the charging brick. Doesn't really hut anything but no a good practice.
2nd if the question is it ok for a battery to be kept at full charge over night the answer is yes. The normal practice is most batteries have a self discharge if left on full power to long. You can adjust the length in the app for the Phantom 3 series. Sitting at 100% for several days while you wait for the weather to change is no problem. Enjoy !

Thanks for the help. Sorry I wasn't too clear. What about the conteoller? Can you a wander the 2 question s for it too thatnks!

Thanks for the help. Sorry I wasn't too clear. What about the conteoller? Can you a wander the 2 question s for it too thatnks!
Bud you are either very drunk or have sausage fingers as none of your posts make any eligible sense!!!read before you post!

Are you using a translator to convert to English from your native language?

Walk through >>>>>> wander :)

Controller battery too shuts off after getting fully charged but it's not an intelligent battery. It's definitely unsafe to keep it connected to charger.

Are you using a translator to convert to English from your native language?

Walk through >>>>>> wander :)

Controller battery too shuts off after getting fully charged but it's not an intelligent battery. It's definitely unsafe to keep it connected to charger.

R/c also stops blinking. You say its still charging ??.
Charger cools down . So why is it unsafe..

Lol guys thanks for the help and some laghfes BTW bow to spell laghfes my tablet won't correct me lol

R/c also stops blinking. You say its still charging ??.
Charger cools down . So why is it unsafe..
It is unsafe as there is no switch that disconnects it from the charger. LEDs definitely switch off at full charging but RC battery remains connected to charger. Unsafe doesn't mean you can't leave it connected.

P3 battery behaves in a different way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.