Battery signal error

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just crashed few days ago.
From 10 feet high.
The phantom touched the ground upside down but the gimbal took a shot.
The gimbal flat wire seems to be crushed on one point.

The P4 start normaly, everything seems to work except i have a "battery signal error" message.
I tried 3 differents batteries and it give the same msg ! So i think it comes from the P4 and not the battery from the crash !

Do you think if i change the wire (i will. It is already on its way) it will fix that or this is a other problem from someweer else ???

Thanks a lot !

Nicolas

Screenshot_20160711-103019.png

Hi everyone,

That would be a personal call. I would triple check the P4 out and just dry run the P4 and see how it handles on the ground and then take it out to a large field and take off flying 4-5 feet off the ground and see how it handles.

I just crashed few days ago.
From 10 feet high.
The phantom touched the ground upside down but the gimbal took a shot.
The gimbal flat wire seems to be crushed on one point.

The P4 start normaly, everything seems to work except i have a "battery signal error" message.
I tried 3 differents batteries and it give the same msg ! So i think it comes from the P4 and not the battery from the crash !

Do you think if i change the wire (i will. It is already on its way) it will fix that or this is a other problem from someweer else ???

Thanks a lot !

Nicolas

View attachment 59547

Big Al KY, did you want to give me a response ??
Because there is nothing in your post !!

I got this error after updating my firmware to V1.2.602. After powering up I got 4 Red LEDs. I downgraded the firmware and everything back to normal except for the constant reminder to update firmware. Still waiting on DJI to help with this. Online chat was useless.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl