Battery Signal Error

Reaction score
Getting this error on one of my three new batteries (all came in a kit from Amazon w P4). Any thoughts on this or does this have to go back to DJI or seller?

Running latest firmware. I'm not sure if I've even flown with this battery yet as I only have had this kit for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Batteries may just need updated firmware. Place in your craft connect to dji assistant software in your computer if you have it, turn craft on and a update required may be displayed. You can also do this in GO, start go and wait on first screen for message,you will need wifi connection. All your batteries will need the update. once update done, turn craft off then back on and update should be done, repeat for all you batteries.

I've attempted to refresh the current firmware, but am still getting this error. In fact, I am now getting them on 2/3 batteries.

Update...spoke to DJI support and I'm really frustrated! Had me re-update firmware, re-download DJI Go app, re-calibrate IMU...no dice. I suppose I'm going to have to contact the seller. Second drone I've had an issue with in as many weeks.

Last edited:
OK, rolled the firmware all the way back to 01.01.0410. They work now! So odd...now the question is do I waste the time updating the firmware one at a time again. So annoying.

Why doesn't the DJI support help try this? Instead the steps they had me do accomplished nothing.

Amazon (and third party sellers on Amazon) are "grey market" and DJI only provides warranty services when purchased from an authorized reseller. I am not sure how this relates to a support call, but it's worth noting especially if they asked for your serial numbers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31