Battery Settings in the assist software

chriske said:
I set the first warning around 25% and the second one at 15%.

Thats what my stock settings are anyway ??

Can anyone tell me when they rush back home during a flight? 25%? 20%? 15%? Just wondering how far you guys push it. I fly over water so I always head back when it hits 25%.

4wd said:
If you change the final warning setting, does that start the phantom's emergency descent routine sooner or later?
Or is that governed by reducing voltage it detects itself. :?:

That depends on where you set it. The "auto descent" is triggered when it hits the 2nd battery warning level.

Auto-landing also triggers when the battery hits 10.65v. This can happen even before you reach 30% if your battery has a weak cell and you push the Phantom hard and draw too much current.

Section 6.5 Low Battery Capacity Warning Function
Code:
(3) There is a hidden third low battery threshold in addition to the 1st and 2nd level warnings. This uses 10.65V as its threshold. Both this voltage threshold and the 2nd Level Low Battery Warning will trigger auto-landing. Altitude can be maintained if necessary by pushing up on the throttle stick.

To maintain battery life dji have always said not to fly below 20% and to completely drain the batteries after every 20 full flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav