Battery reseller to avoid.

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted an extra Phantom 4 Pro(NOT THE P4) battery and the local resellers don't have them yet. I ordered on the 23rd Dec from an Amazon reseller and in a reasonable amount of time, THE WRONG BATTERY arrived. A lower MAH P4 battery. I asked to please go ahead and send the correct one right away and they refused, then they demanded pictures of the "wrong item". I asked again if they could see their way clear to go ahead and send the correct battery and they said that they would not until they received that wrong item and had time to process it back in. Well here we are It FINALLY made on on the 13th. I missed a lot of nice flying weather. Arrrrgh The name of the reseller is Yitamotor

I feel your pain, and it's nice to have Prime for return issues. I have been reluctant to buy from some of these online dealers after seeing pics of the lower capacity battery being used for the High Capacity (5850mah) Pro battery ad. With time those smaller mah batteries should flush out but yeah, buyer beware.

Florida drone supply has lots of p4pro batteries in stock. Authorized reseller and quick shipping. Just ordered my inspire 2 from them and they shipped same day.

I just ordered from B&H. Paid full price but shipped fast and no haste. The would also accept a return if damaged. Just I looked on amazon but if it doesn't say shipped and sold by amazon there is a bit more risk or at least more hassle. I've been there. Glad it worked out ok.

I just ordered from B&H. Paid full price but shipped fast and no haste. The would also accept a return if damaged. Just I looked on amazon but if it doesn't say shipped and sold by amazon there is a bit more risk or at least more hassle. I've been there. Glad it worked out ok.
I would never buy any DJI product from BH. If you have to return or exchange they use a 3rd party and it's a hassle and takes forever.

Reactions: Waternut13134
I got my 2nd from Advexure.com and my 3rd from www.adorama.com, both high capacity and quick shipping.
I'd read on the forum several people have ordered this one on eBay for a best offer of $140 shipped and it was the real deal so I ordered one the other day. He did have it listed as buy it now for $148 but listed now as $160 shipped USPS Priority Mail. DJI Phantom 4 Series DRONE - Intelligent Flight Battery 5870mAh High Capacity | eBay
I can't complain about BH as I'd ordered 2 other quads in the past from them and my new P4P+ but I've never had to return anything. BH even gave me a good quality 64 GB micro SD card with the P4P+ purchase since I was a previous customer. I asked on the phone about it and I was surprised when they actually did include it free since there was such a high demand for the P4P+ I figured they wouldn't be giving anything extra except the next day free shipping.

These were the same guys that were trying to sell the regular Phantom 4 as the Pro model right after the DJI announcement. Amazon finally pulled the listing. Anyways these guys said they were selling the battery,but also said they would include 2 light diodes as a gift. WTF am I going to do with a light diode. Some people said they got a good battery,others said they got shipped used batteryies that had 20+ flights on them. Amazon just needs to remove their whole store.

Waternut, I got the 2 automobile lights with my battery from YittaMotor. Pretty much useless. Good News, I just checked my battery and it has not been recharged before. Given that history you just mentioned I wonder if they are running a con hoping that the buyer is ignorant of the two sizes that are usable in a P4P and won't know the difference. Thanks for sharing that.

I have not purchases any drones from B & H but have spent many thousands in professional photo supplies over the years. Never a problem on returns on damaged goods. Found great customer support.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I have not purchases any drones from B & H but have spent many thousands in professional photo supplies over the years. Never a problem on returns on damaged goods. Found great customer support.

He's referring to the DJI side of B&H. They use a 3rd party to handle returns and exchanges of DJI products and they can be frustrating at times.

He's referring to the DJI side of B&H. They use a 3rd party to handle returns and exchanges of DJI products and they can be frustrating at times.
Extremely. I ordered an osmo December 26th that arrived DOA. I'm STILL waiting for the 3rd party to process my return. 3 weeks after initial order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic