Battery Replaced by DJI

Reaction score
On August 24 and according to the HealthyDrones.com website analysis provided by Eran Steiner, one of my flight batteries was showing mad amounts of major and minor deviations in cell 1.

I did the deep discharge to 8% and recharged, no improvement. I wrote to DJI Support in LA and discussed my concerns about the data as shown by HealthyDrones. They did not ask for copies of the flight logs but issued an prepaid RMA label for FedEx. I sent the battery back to DJI. I just could not bring myself to fly that battery based on the severe deviations shown by HealthyDrones analysis. My other batteries show no similar problem.

I'm happy to report than in less than 10 days total from my first inquiry until today's response, DJI received my battery, analyzed it, found the cell was defective and will be sending me a new replacement at no cost to me. Great turnaround thanks to DJI LA !

Very special thanks to Eran Steiner and his HealthyDrones analysis program. Without your fantastic work, I would never had seen the abnormality.

Jeff,

Positive effort pays off again. I'm very happy for your ending results.

Reactions: Jeff48920
That's great news!

Two thumbs up for HealthyDrones.com .....

Reply 7- great news!!! Haha

I had exactly the same issue but I contacted the supplier where I purchased the battery. Showed them the healthydrones data and they swapped the battery on the spot.

Took a battery back to best buy. Done deal. Replaced on the spot.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub