Battery questions

Reaction score
Hello all

I have 3 questions concerning the battery :

a) If I m NOT going to use my phantom 4 for more tha 4-5 days, should I remove the battery out of the phantom or it is ok if I let it connected ?

b) In how many days of NO-use, the "intelligent" circuit will de-charge the battery

c) I'm planning to buy a second battery for my phantom 4. Should I do something before connect it to my phantom or just charge and put the battery to work ?

thanks

Last edited:
a) I'm not sure, I think it does not matter but if you can, store it somewhere else
b)You can set the time by going to: general settings - aircraft battery - advanced settings - time to discharge
c)You need to update the battery's software but you can connect the battery without doing it

hey, thanks but new question arise now :

as it concern the "b", what is the best time (days) to set to dischrage the battery and why ?

and also

how can i update the battery software ? never done this before !!!.. should i have to update the battery that came with phantom 4 ?

as it concern the "b", what is the best time (days) to set to dischrage the battery and why?
If you always charge your batteries the day of or day before you fly, then 2 days would be a good setting to use.

how can i update the battery software? never done this before !!!.. should i have to update the battery that came with phantom 4 ?
See my instructions here. If you only have one battery, it's always updated when you update the firmware on your Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers