Battery Question

Reaction score
I know this has been covered... I tried searching and just came up with a ton of inconsistent answers. So, my questions:

1. Does it matter what you set the # of days till discharge to? Why would 10 be better than 2 etc?
2. I know the batteries automatically discharge to 65%. Is that the "ideal" storage percentage?

Thanks!

I know this has been covered... I tried searching and just came up with a ton of inconsistent answers. So, my questions:

1. Does it matter what you set the # of days till discharge to? Why would 10 be better than 2 etc?
2. I know the batteries automatically discharge to 65%. Is that the "ideal" storage percentage?

Thanks!
They say it's best to store batteries when not in use between 40-65%. The manual also states that it takes 2 days to discharge to that level. I'm assuming that you can set the days to whatever you want. But if you plan on using the batteries within a week, I'd leave it at 10.

Not sure the time frame of a fully charged battery starting to deteriorate if not discharging.

Does it matter what you set the # of days till discharge to? Why would 10 be better than 2 etc?
Per DJI's battery safety guidelines, you should discharge the battery to 30%-50% if it will not be used for 7 days or more. I personally set that setting to 2 days. We should assume 30%-65% is also okay since the auto discharge process only discharges the batteries down to 65%.

I know the batteries automatically discharge to 65%. Is that the "ideal" storage percentage?
Anywhere between 30%-65% is ideal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4